New Masters Program
Master of Science in Advanced Blockchain Development and Management
Blockchains are the platform Bitcoin and other digital currencies are built on. Dr Atul Sharma has developed
a Master of Science in Advanced Blockchain Development and Management – Blockchains are one of the
growing areas of Information Technology development. As well as it is glamorous to use as a digital
currency platform, it has a growing use for maintaining records which show continuous ownership.
Organisations operating in the Information Technology field need expertise in this area if they are to
remaining industry relevant.
Study material and exams
All the modules will be delivered online through an e-learning platform based on Moodle.
Students will be provided with online learning resources (e.g., books, slides, lessons) available for each
module of the course available in the LMS platform (additional study material for personal use may be made
available upon request by students).
There are two evaluation methods:
• formative assessments, which occur within a module and are used to determine how well students
are learning the material;
• summative assessments, which are referred to as a final exam of each module and measure what
students have learned after completing a module.
The type of exam related to summative assessment can be:
1. essay questions;
2. online interview;
3. peer evaluation and review; which depends on the assessed module (see below).
Executive Certificate in Blockchain Development
This program will count as a subject in the Master of Science in Advanced Blockchain Development and
Management and give you a taste of the program. The cost for this program is US$195. If you wish to
develop your knowledge about Blockchain enroll into this program and if it is a program you wish to
specialize in the US$195 will be taken off the full price of the M Sc program cost.
For further information on this program and scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Software Engineering
• Blockchain Development Fundamentals
• Blockchain and Smart Contract Security
• Blockchain Privacy and Scalability
Optional modules Blockchain Development
(select any two from)
• Web Programming Basics
• Blockchain Solutions and Smart Contracts
• Development of Decentralized
• Software Project Management
• Introduction to Blockchain Technology
• Introduction to Cryptography
• Introduction to Cyber Security
• Distributed Systems
Optional modules Blockchain Management
(select any two from)
• Token Economics
• Emerging Topics in FinTech
• Blockchain Business Applications
• Ethics and Laws in Blockchain
• Blockchain in Finance